5k in Color

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My wife put on this awesome County Fair event for her job and during the event there was a 5k run but not just any normal run it was a 5k in color. When you started off your t-shirt was white as snow and by the end of it your t-shirt, well your entire body was covered in a rainbow of colors. So I decided I'd grab my glide cam, wrap my camera in a custom tapped zip lock bag and film it. Why not?! I mostly stayed out of the color stations because I didn't want my camera to be coated with paint by the end of it. The zip lock back held up nicely and the only thing that was hard was seeing through it as the paint slowly blurred the viewfinder on the back. Afterwards I took of the bag and my camera was completely paint free. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chadwick Trentham's Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger